Wednesday 6 February 2008

Rainbow Warrior photo set


Anemones
Originally uploaded by Scuba-Ninja

Got sun shine for a little while today but wet again now. I’m spending too much time on my computer specially dreaming about which camera I’m gonna buy next. My Sony did a great job but nudibranchs here are too small for this Sony. I did almost decided to go for Canon IXUS 860IS which has wide lens 28mm and close focus from 3cm on macro, but I got some advise on the net saying that not only mega pixel but CCD image size is very important element when you choose the camera. I got confused now coz, Casio exilim EX-Z1080 has 1/1.75 CCD instead of 1/2.5 CCD on Canon, so Casio has better CCD but no good function like Canon. I don’t know. Mghuuuuuuuuuuzz.
Anyway, here are some more photos from Rainbow Warrior. Please enjoy!

No comments: